Friday, December 12, 2008

Recent Fun

I went out shopping on black friday (yes I was at kohls at 4 am) (and stood in line at toys'r'us) and one of things I got was new throw blankets, which came wrapped in what Katie thought resembled the masks the doctors at the "pospital" were wearing when she went in for her stitches. So, she wanted to wear it too, and operate on Steve and I (over and over again!)
Here's Dr. K in action:

Dr or Bank robber? I'm hoping Dr.

Having the appropriate surgical instruments is key...

Katie loves when I hold out the camera and take pictures of us. She always tries to mess with my hair right before the flash goes off.


I may live in the middle of nowhere, but I really do love the view. Here's a storm rolling in from my backyard.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures. The view from your backyard is very nice, and I don't think there will any houses there for a long time. grandma